Welcome to the 2019 Ontario Wine Awards
The deadline for online entries, and for your wines to be at ALL consolidation points, is
Friday, April 12th, 2019.
Steps for Entering Your Wines:
1. Download Entry Documents – To ensure you have all the required information before proceeding to Step 2,
please review all entry documents and procedures.
2. Enter Your Wines Online – All entries are required to be completed online through SurveyMonkey.
3. Create Your Official Invoice/Receipt (if required) – Download the Excel document. Enter your winery name
and total number of wines. Use this as your invoice/receipt for creating a cheque as outlined in Step 5.
4. Wine Consolidation (located in the Download Entry Documents section) - Follow the procedures for your
area and, where required, download the necessary forms to complete and submit. Please note the
deadlines for all locations.
5. Mail your cheque, along with two (2) original *labels for each wine PRIOR TO APRIL 30TH to be eligible for
the Best Label Award competition. Please do not include them with your wine shipment.
Ontario Wine Awards
31 Oarsman Crescent
St. Catharines, ON L2N 7S7
Attn: Tony Aspler
*BOTTLE LABELS - As part of the entry requirements it is mandatory to submit 2 original labels for each wine entered and sent to Tony, along with payment, at the above address to be received no later than April 30, 2019.
Please contact Sandy Kurbis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your online submission or official receipt.